Re: [linux-audio-dev] jack autogen.sh

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] jack autogen.sh
From: CK (x_AT_meta.lo-res.org)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 16:34:43 EET

I read:
> I just got jack from cvs and tried to run autogen.sh.
> Unfortunately it grumbles about the libtoolize command
> not being found. Pardon my ignorance but what is it

NAME
       libtoolize - add libtool support to your package

SYNOPSIS
       libtoolize [OPTION]...

DESCRIPTION
       The `libtoolize' program provides a standard way to add
       libtool support to your package. In the future, it may
       implement better usage checking, or other features to make
       libtool even easier to use.

.
.
.

> and where do I get it from?

what distribution are you using ? on debian a
#apt-get libtool
should do it, but I gues there must be a libtool*.rpm somewhere out
there too for the sources check http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/

cheers,

chris_AT_lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)