Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA web site update

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAAGA web site update
From: Jay Ts (jay_AT_metran.cx)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 04:46:48 EET

Kai wrote:
> I've just updated the http://www.eca.cx/laaga web site to better
> describe the current situation.

Thanks. I've tried to join the jack-devel mailing list today (twice),
and have just gotten my 4th reply back from the mailer saying that
my email confirmation reply was rejected. (I've tried sending the
reply to the email confirmation 4 times, and each attempt failed.)

There seems to be something amiss with the mailing list bot.

Jay Ts
jayts_AT_iname.com