Re: [linux-audio-dev] introduction & ideas

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] introduction & ideas
From: Stefan Kost (kost_AT_imn.htwk-leipzig.de)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 16:35:18 EET

Hi Bob,

> On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 10:35, Stefan Kost wrote:
>

>>What I would like to suggest is to
>>
> [ .... ]
>
> If you're new to the free software community (including the l-a-d
> community,) one thing you'll have to get used to is the fact that
> suggestions on doing things aren't really much good. You need to do
> them instead of talking about doing them :)

I am definitely not new to the free software community. An dI know what you are talking about.
My intension of the announcement was to easily find out if something like this already exists, if
there are any major objections and obviously if someone has an better idea for the foundry name ;-)

> Sounds like some useful ideas tho.. can you start the ball rolling? :)

I'll let this day pass to give the community a few more hour to respond, but then I am going to do it (definitely).

Stefan

--
       \|/
      <@ @> Stefan Kost  private                   business