[linux-audio-dev] audio programming how to

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] audio programming how to
From: Doru-Catalin Togea (doru-cat_AT_ifi.uio.no)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 12:16:09 EET

Hi!

I need some startup help with audio programming for Linux.

I would appreciate if you could point me to resources dealing with:

        How do I address (audio) drivers from C++ programmes?
        Should I use a particular library?
        Any working examples whose code I should start peeking at?

Thank you very much if you can help.

Catalin

        << We are what we repeatedly do. >>
        << Excellence, therefore, is not an act >>
        << but a habit. >>