[linux-audio-dev] GSMP-0.0.4 released

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] GSMP-0.0.4 released
From: Rene Rebe (rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 20:31:11 EET

Hi all.

We just uploaded the final release 0.0.4 of The General Sound
Manipulation Program:

The GSMP 0.0.4 includes:
- a complete rewritten Build-System (Emmanuel)
- a button-bar (Kristian)
- faster plugin loading (Valentin)
- a simpler Mixer with better latency (Rene)
- some fixes found allong the lines (all)

If build fails due to missing gtk header files (Mandrake, ...), try
running configure with option --with-gtkconf.

http://drocklinux.dyndns.org/rene/gsmp/index.html

The General Sound Manipulation Program (GSMP) aims to become for sound
what The GIMP is for graphics. It features non-destructive editing,
mutliple tracks, and real-time FX prehearing. It is very interactive
(all the big work is done in background-threads), and files are not
converted or copyed during importing. It is STL-style C++.

###

We now fucus on some rewrites, which includes a new graphic overlays
and a redesigned plugin-system, support for Jack, ...

k33p h4ck1n6
  René

--
René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #248718 <http://counter.li.org>)

eMail: rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net rene_AT_rocklinux.org

Homepage: http://drocklinux.dyndns.org/rene/

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.