[linux-audio-dev] 2 ice1712s(Delta 1010s) in 1 box

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] 2 ice1712s(Delta 1010s) in 1 box
From: D R Holsbeck (drh_AT_niptron.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 03:44:20 EET

Ive done absolutley noting and it still dosent work ;-) Actually I did
search the archives and found mention of the pcm_multi device. So Im
guessing that I need to define one. So I tried figuing out the syntax. I
tried the following

pcm.ice1712 {
   type hw
   card 0
}

ctl.ice1712 {
   type hw
   card 0
}

pcm.ice17122 {
   type hw
   card 1
}

ctl.ice17122 {
   type hw
   card 1
}

pcm_slave.ice1 {
        pcm ice1712
}

pcm_slave.ice2 {
        pcm ice17122
}

pcm.ardour {
        type multi
        slaves {
                ice1
                ice2
     }
}

but when i try and use the ardour pcm, it fails. So I figure my
interpretation is wrong. Does anyone have an example I can get to try
and figure out the correct syntax. I can use each card by itself, and
the env24control app works on both cards.