[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] amSynth 1.0beta1

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] amSynth 1.0beta1
From: Nick D (nixx_AT_nixx.org.uk)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 16:55:51 EET

Hi all.

I've been working on this software synth for a while now, and i feel it's (nearly) ready for a public release.. It's been the software for my finalist undergrad project, but it's quite useable(?) - indeed I play with it quite a lot ;-)

If you're interested, visit the project page at http://amsynthe.sourceforge.net

If you try it, be sure to read the README file, as there are some known issues with the software at the moment.. If you have any comments, feel free to drop a message on the forum..

Finally, remember this is only the beginning! things like LADSPA plugin and MuSE softsynth support will be on the way, as well as more synthesis possibilities, once I've fully debugged this version.

Hope some of you find it useful/interesting but most of all fun!

-Nick

Thanks must go to Paul Davis and Daniel Elstner for GTK-- help on the gtkmm-main mailing list. cheers!