[linux-audio-dev] www.pure-data.org

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] www.pure-data.org
From: jfm3 (jfm3_AT_ouroboros-complex.org)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 04:23:30 EET

I have made a big upgrade to www.pure-data.org, a web site for the Pd
user and developer community. It's only been up for two days, and we've
already had hundreds of users utilize it's collections of links and
information. Please go there, register, and use the "Download", "Web
Links", and "Submit News" sections to let me know about new releases of
your Pd-related software. I will also wind up posting news about new
sets of (VST and) LADSPA plugins, and will probably make mention of the
fact when ALSA goes 1.0 (and equivalently significant ASIO news). That's
where the "Pd-related" line is drawn. ;)

The Pd User/Developer community is huge, and has grown strong from code
sharing. Pd is as well or better supported on Linux as it is on purely
commercial platforms. I invite the Linux developer community to please
come take part in what is happening with Pd.

--
(jfm3)