[linux-audio-dev] swh-plugins release (v0.2.4)

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] swh-plugins release (v0.2.4)
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 16:31:23 EET

http://plugin.org.uk/releases/0.2.4/

First release for a while I'm afraid. I wanted to ship i786 binaries with
this release but there is a bug in Intel's C compiler's optimiser that I
can't track down.

New plugins:

Impulse convolver (finally finished!) only works with compiled in
impulses, but there are quite a few (see
http://plugin.org.uk/ladspa-swh/docs/ladspa-swh.html#tth_sEc2.21 ), and I
welcome submissions. It takes a quite a lot of cpu, and doesn't obey the
ladspa realtime requirements, but the shorter impulses will run in real time
on a PIII or similar.

Signal splitter (written by Frank Neumann)

Aliasing Simulator

Bugfixes:

Mainly pitch scalers, they now use an imporved windowing function for
greater clarity. The improvment is clearly audible, for no extra cpu cost :)

Memory allocation bugfix in gverb, improves quality when you change
parameters (thanks to Juhana Sadeharju).

Misc other fixes I wont go into.

- Steve