Re: [linux-audio-dev] ladspa.h dependency

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ladspa.h dependency
From: Junichi Uekawa (dancer_AT_netfort.gr.jp)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 10:01:07 EET

Steve Harris <S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk> cum veritate scripsit:

> The autoconf stuff for my plugins, doesn't require ladspa.h (wooops),
> there is a question about whether I should just include it, or make
> configure require it.
>
> I think I'd rather do the latter, but the former might be more convienient
> for users, any thoughts?

I've got an impression that we have enough LADSPA-aware software
already it is not too much to ask for the user to install
ladspa.h on the system.

regards,
        junichi

--
dancer_AT_debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4