Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audio program installs

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audio program installs
From: Stefan Kost (kost_AT_imn.htwk-leipzig.de)
Date: Wed Mar 27 2002 - 14:29:47 EET

Hi,
> On Tue, 26 Mar 2002, Paul Davis wrote:
>

>>I suggest you buy the O'Reilly book on autoconf/automake and read it
>>*carefully*. It contains far more information than you will get from
>>this or any other mailing list.
>

> Would you happen to have an exact title or ISBN number for this? I can
> find no such book on O'Reilly's site, and it sounds like it'd be *very*
> helpful in this shop.
ISBN: 1-57870-190-2
Title : GNU autoconf, automake and libtool.

definitely check recent infofiles, when using techniques from the book,
as currently all these packeges are getting several updates.
Anyway the book is great and gives you the ideas how it all conects together.
There is much more in there than in in the info-pages.

Stefan

--
       \|/
      <@ @> Stefan Kost  private                   business