RE: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] seriously screwed up Gtk installation ?FOLLOW-UP

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] seriously screwed up Gtk installation ?FOLLOW-UP
From: mikko.a.helin_AT_nokia.com
Date: Tue Apr 16 2002 - 16:55:55 EEST

Hi,

about Debian:
There's been a smallish (185MB) multiboot CD image around for Debian, you can find it at
ftp://trumpetti.atm.tut.fi/pub/debian-woody-multiboot/

See discussion here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-cd/2002/debian-cd-200204/msg00072.html

You still have to use apt to install other pacgakes, it's got these 200+ packages:
ftp://trumpetti.atm.tut.fi/pub/debian-woody-multiboot/woody-i386-1.packages

One thing missing seems to be the kernel headers needed in ALSA driver compilation. Maybe someone should actually put something like 2.4-18 LL & PE patched and compiled kernel with headers and pre-compiled (for 2.4-18) ALSA drivers, libraries and tools on one CD (for Debian).
-Mikko