Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [Alsa-devel] ALSA homepage redesign

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [Alsa-devel] ALSA homepage redesign
From: tim (tim_AT_ipd50abcd9.speed.planet.nl)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 00:54:26 EEST

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 09:32:07PM +0200, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
> in mandrake, we've just switched to 0.9.x too (a couple of weeks ago).

good news :-)
0.9 wont be ready imho until the installation is a bit easier.
Packages for the major distros will do that i guess, and it sounds
like it wont be long now.

The reason I say this cos i've just spent 2 days trying to
compile it on Mandrake 8.2. Judging from the alsa-users mailing list
there seem to be others in the same boat.

OT:
Thierry are those rpms available yet? Cant see them in Cooker.
Any tips on compiling 0.9 on Mandrake? :-)

best regards

Tim Orford