Re: [linux-audio-dev] SuperClonider

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] SuperClonider
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 23:32:02 EEST

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 12:21:20PM -0700, John Lazzaro wrote:
         However, this is LAD, not LAU -- the "we" here is in
> theory "content toolmakers" as opposed to "content creators".
> Why should the LAD "we" care about SAOL?

Aside from everything you mentioned, I'll give my own reason:
Because I'm writing a JACK output driver for sfront at this minute. :)
John, if you're already working on one, or know anybody else who is,
give a holler real quick so I don't waste my whole afternoon. :)

--

Paul Winkler home: http://www.slinkp.com "Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"