Re: [linux-audio-dev] demudi (was SuperClonider)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] demudi (was SuperClonider)
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 19:35:30 EEST

Kasper Souren hat gesagt: // Kasper Souren wrote:

> I think KDE is pretty nice (new users, coming from Windows, should of
> course be using the Redmond theme), and once the system is running, you
> don't have to do commandline stuff.
<rant>(unless you consider the Redmond stuff broken in the first
place)</rant>
> But there was this - to me it sounded very promising - demudi project,
> Debian Multimedia Distribution. Does anybody know what happened to it?
> The website (www.demudi.org) isn't very active anymore.
>
> Another question: would it be possible to use a Debian testing, and
> change the sources.list so that you can use the unstable sound apps?
This normally is no problem, you can have both in your sources.list,
the one coming first gets taken then. That way, if you put unstable
after testing, you can keep a testing system and only install those
apps from unstable, that aren't in testing.

ciao,

--
 Frank Barknecht                                  _ _______footils__