Re: [linux-audio-dev] demudi (was SuperClonider)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] demudi (was SuperClonider)
From: Bob Ham (node_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 19:12:27 EEST

On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 15:57, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Bob Ham hat gesagt: // Bob Ham wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 2002-04-23 at 09:30, Frank Barknecht wrote:
> > > when I had an old Debian-CD listed in sources.list and "apt-get install
> > > something" always asked for the old CD instead of getting things from
> > > unstable-ftp as I actually intended.
> > >
> > > Moving the CD down in sources.list fixed this.
> >
> > Were they the same version?
> No, the CD was "stable", I think. But I didn't know about the pinning,
> the others talk about, this seems to be a more flexible solution.

I meant were the packages the same version? Ie, if there was a package
in unstable with a higher version than the one on the CD, would apt-get
try and install the one from unstable, or from the CD?

--
Bob Ham: bob_AT_ham.org  http://pkl.net/~node/

My music: http://mp3.com/obelisk_uk GNU Hurd: http://hurd.gnu.org/