Re: [linux-audio-dev] ANNOUNCE: Rosegarden-4 v0.1.5 released

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ANNOUNCE: Rosegarden-4 v0.1.5 released
From: mawali_AT_news.icns.com
Date: Fri May 03 2002 - 19:42:01 EEST

Is this possible to build it without KDE requirement, if not then I think
someone might need to strip KDE out of it so it can be used in a stripped
down thin desktop environments.

The reasone I am asking it here because I would need to subscribe to
another list just to get one questions answered.

Thanks