Re: [linux-audio-dev] greenbox

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] greenbox
From: Likai Liu (news_AT_likai.net)
Date: Sun May 05 2002 - 17:56:49 EEST

Jörn Nettingsmeier wrote:

>when i tried the website a week ago, it was 404.
>please keep me posted if you can find him.

I had a hard time trying to find the website too, but i got lucky when i
tried freshmeat.net:

http://ciips.ee.uwa.edu.au/~venki-d/greenbox.html

he probably changed his department in the university. ;-)

a *lot* of links on the internet need be updated. including the one in
linux-sound.org, linux.org, linux-center.org -- just to name a few. i
think it is better if Daniel Venkitachalam would eventually host green
box on sourceforge.

liulk