[linux-audio-dev] pd303 and Re: [ANN] swh-plugins v0.2.6

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] pd303 and Re: [ANN] swh-plugins v0.2.6
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 19:40:14 EEST

Hi,
Steve Harris hat gesagt: // Steve Harris wrote:
> Yep, for some reason my compiler let me get away with what I did. theres a
> (probably) fixed version in
> http://plugin.org.uk/snapshots/swh-plugins-2002-05-14.tar.gz
> Shout if it works.

Works here as well, so you can make it official now.

I already had some fun with your proposed 303 square wave settings for
analogueOsc and started a little 303 type synth in PD. By far not
finished, but if you like to try it, it's available at
http://footils.radio-worldwi.de/ including screenshot ;)

ciao,

--
 Frank Barknecht                                  _ _______footils__