Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audiotrak cards

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Audiotrak cards
From: Ryan Mitchley (ryan_AT_peralex.com)
Date: Tue May 21 2002 - 15:00:20 EEST

OK, I contacted Audiotrak. The PCI controller is custom designed (as Mikko
pointed out), and the CODEC is a Crystal CS4298
(http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa/ftp/datasheets/cirrus/4298.pdf).

I read through the datasheet and was rather disturbed by the number of
references to "PC multimedia applications", "entertainment PC's", "modem
applications", "3D stereo enhancement" ;-)

At least Audiotrak got back to me within about 2 hours though!

Ryan