Re: [linux-audio-dev] Super news from SuperCollider

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Super news from SuperCollider
From: Paul Sladen (lists_AT_paul.sladen.org)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 12:49:42 EEST

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> http://www.audiosynth.com/whyfree.html

Woooow! I'm glad you've got `proper job'--I need to do the same myself!

After you've got yourself sorted out and re-organised again, if you do a
brief on what needs removing of MacZoop, and make an initial release, please
may be willing to `fill-in-the-blanks'.

Enjoys the fruits of your future labouring. Thanks again James!

        -Paul

--
Nottingham, GB