[linux-audio-dev] Linuxtag video

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Linuxtag video
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 18:16:51 EEST

I have made some timelapse video of Linuxtag from saturday and sunday,
right up to the point when I had to shove everything in my bag and dash
for the train (which I just caught, thanks Frank!).

http://inanna.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~swh/linuxtag/

I had a great time at the tag, but haven't had time to mentally process it
all yet.

- Steve