Re: Envy24HT (RE: [linux-audio-dev] Audiotrak cards)

Subject: Re: Envy24HT (RE: [linux-audio-dev] Audiotrak cards)
From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 13:09:06 EEST

Hi,
I found this slightly old mail just today and have to add some comment:

I had visited the booth of Egosys at this year's Musikmesse in
Frankfurt, Germany, and asked for Linux driver support. I got a business
card from one of the developers, exchanged a few mails, and then
received some driver source for the (slightly old) WamiBox and U2A. He
said he might release some information for the Waveterminal 192 later
this year.

For those interested in picking up this project, I have given these
infos to Jaroslav Kysela who put it into ALSA's ftp storage area, under
ftp://ftp.alsa-project.org/pub/datasheets/egosys/ .

"Just so you know",
Frank

--
      Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com), VIONA Development Center
            STMicroelectronics, Karlstraße 27, 76133 Karlsruhe