Re: [linux-audio-dev] Broadcast 2000 successor, Cinelerra available.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Broadcast 2000 successor, Cinelerra available.
From: Alexander Ehlert (alexander.ehlert_AT_uni-tuebingen.de)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 23:31:08 EEST

On Tuesday, June 11, 2002, at 08:10 PM, Dan Hollis wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Jun 2002, Vincent Touquet wrote:
>> There is some bad news lurking too,
>> let's hope this posting:
>> http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=687636&forum_id=164360
>> doesn't reflect the authors real intentions for the future ... :(
>
> if they choose windoze purely for PHB/marketing reasons, then they
> really
> are as stupid as i feared...

I actually never tried broadcast, I never got it to compile. But that's
probably intendend.
The author always rants about he's got to make a living of broadcast and
no one pays and
blablalba, so why did offer broadcast this way if he obviously disliked
open source in
the first place.
Strange guys...

Cheers, Alex