Re: [linux-audio-dev] softwerk binary available for testing

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] softwerk binary available for testing
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 19:09:15 EEST

Paul Davis wrote:

> I have an initial binary release of softwerk available for testing by
> some hardy souls. Its statically linked against all C++ libraries, so
> all you need installed is GTK+ and glibc. That's the theory anyway. If
> you'd like to try it out, send me email. I have only minimal docs for
> this release at this point, but I want to check that the binary build
> will at least work for other people before moving toward RPM, deb and
> so forth. Note: you do not need ALSA installed.

Hi, Paul:

  I'm just back from Europe, am now plowing through 900+ email messages
(so much for using a Web mail access site), and would very much like to
test the new bin. Show me the way... :)

  Btw, I briefly demo'd Ardour in Barcelona, hopefully stirred up some
interest there... Now on to the latest CVS...

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org