[linux-audio-dev] SuperCollider...

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] SuperCollider...
From: Kasper Souren (kasper_AT_303.nu)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 19:21:49 EEST

Hi,

I just heard that there is something interesting to be found at the
SuperCollider FTP site. But I'm not able to do something useful with a .dmg
file. Supposedly you can only open it in MacOSX... I would be very happy if
someone could mail me the contents of the archive. (Large files in my
mailbox are no problem.)

Here is the file:
        ftp://www.audiosynth.com/pub/dev/SCserver-dev.dmg.gz

greetz,