[linux-audio-dev] Audio stream setup

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Audio stream setup
From: Miha Tom¹i (miha.tomsic_AT_guest.arnes.si)
Date: Sun Jun 16 2002 - 04:44:48 EEST

        Hello!

Our local LUG is about to perform a small conference in a few weeks and we would
like to stream the lectures (just audio) over the net. I was told we would need
a server that can do multicast.

What are your experiences and which setup would you recommend?

Thanks and take care,

        Miha...

 - Miha Tom¹ič --- C. na postajo 55 -- SI-1351 Brezovica pri Lj. --- SLOVENIA -