Re: [linux-audio-dev] alsa and ... ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] alsa and ... ?
From: Dr. Matthias Nagorni (mana_AT_suse.de)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 19:24:12 EEST

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, dunk fordyce wrote:

> im trying to write a sequencer using alsa .9 and c++
[...]
> can anyone point me at any examples or would u be kind enough to show me even some pseudo code?

http://www.suse.de/~mana/alsa090_howto.html has some basic sample code for
the ALSA sequencer.

I recommend also http://tse3.sourceforge.net/
I did not use the TSE3 library myself but I know that the very powerful
MIDI program "NoteEdit" is based on this.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni
SuSE GmbH