Re: [linux-audio-dev] Poll about linux music audio app usability

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Poll about linux music audio app usability
From: David Olofson (david_AT_gardena.net)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 02:26:03 EEST

On Thursday 13 June 2002 00.07, nick wrote:
[...]
> I suspect, however, as you have alluded to - that there arent many
> graphic artists hanging around on this mailing list...

Well, although it was some time ago I spent considerable amounts of
time doing graphics, I consider myself at least 0.5 graphic
artists... ;-)

Problem is (as usual) that doing quality stuff takes time,
inspiration and good ideas, just like coding, creating music or
whatever.

//David

| Multimedia Application Integration Architecture |
`---------------------------> http://www.linuxdj.com/maia/ -'