[linux-audio-dev] Re: Streaming solution for a cybercafe

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Streaming solution for a cybercafe
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 20:01:41 EEST

Greetings:

  Here's the text from the forwarded message I referred to earlier. You
will all be glad to know that the list moderator is hard at work doing
his job (instead of practicing! ;), so the original forward was trapped
due to an attached JPEG (a picture of the cafe's setup).

  Abdul-kadir's questions are quite beyond my expertise in these
matters. Perhaps some of the streaming media gurus here can lend him
some assistance ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://linux-sound.org