Re: [linux-audio-dev] apply buys emagic

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] apply buys emagic
From: Dan Hollis (goemon_AT_anime.net)
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 21:48:12 EEST

On Mon, 1 Jul 2002, Martijn Sipkema wrote:
> I sure hope that Emagic will now be willing to give the specifications
> on their AMT protocol for MIDI interfaces.

Apple has bee buying companies left and right, and the killing the windows
products (or killing the product altogether, to integrate the technology
directly into apple products). This is the most recent apple strategy to
compete with m$.

Apple opening specifications for AMT is rather unlikely.

-Dan

--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]