Re: [admin] Re: [linux-audio-dev] WWW.LINUXAUDIODEV.COM

Subject: Re: [admin] Re: [linux-audio-dev] WWW.LINUXAUDIODEV.COM
From: D. Stimits (stimits_AT_idcomm.com)
Date: Tue Jul 02 2002 - 11:49:53 EEST

Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:

> > Christine Hall spammed us. may she end up as an aol helpdesk person !
>
> expect the list to be very anal about multipart messages now. folks come
> up with new fantasy multipart types all the time, i need to pull the
> filters a little tighter. sorry for this one.
>
> best,
>
> jörn

This Christine Hall and a few other aliases are perpetual violators of
repeat spam. Even when they get one site cut down, they start all over
again from a different address. They have been spamming me personally
for a domain I once owned that has been dead for a few years. I
recommend the list owner write spam abuse reports to every intermediate
address found in the header of the spam, Christine Hall just will not
stop spamming otherwise.

D. Stimits, stimits_AT_idcomm.com