Re: [linux-audio-dev] Gibson MaGIC

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Gibson MaGIC
From: Bob Ham (node_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Thu Jul 04 2002 - 20:22:35 EEST

On Thu, 2002-07-04 at 04:03, Paul Davis wrote:

> we'd rather have you writing JACK-enabled softsynths than figuring out
> how to remortgage your apartment/flat/house to pay off the legal bills :)

Unfortunately, I know next to nothing about synthesis or DSP, but I do
know a little about getting data from A to B. I dunno if poverty scares
me, either, but atm I'm an already-poor recent graduate, so it doesn't
make much difference :) (And no, I'm not joining the rat race yet.. I'm
heading for the great heights in business and power of Behind The
Counter At The Local Petrol Station :)

Bob

--
Bob Ham: bob_AT_ham.org  http://pkl.net/~node/