RE: [linux-audio-dev] LADPSA v1.1 SDK Provisional Release

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] LADPSA v1.1 SDK Provisional Release
From: Richard W.E. Furse (richard_AT_muse.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2002 - 00:15:05 EEST

Defaults hints are a bit of kludge, but the least kludgy of the offerings -
suggestion was we'd prefer a compromise like this in 1.1. When I coded 1.0 I
anticipated defaults within the remit of GUIs or 'standard patch' mechanisms
(prob. XML) - I can revert.

i.e. I'm happy not to release the default stuff, just making 1.1 a comment
about 1.0f=0dB. Up to you all (although I'll have to take the changes out of
the SDK which will annoy me!).

[BTW concert A is intended with logical meaning "a typical pitch". Hosts
that implemented this as concert C wouldn't get a nagging email from me
although I might recommend a shrink.]

--Richard