Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh plugins 0.2.8

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh plugins 0.2.8
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_op.net)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 19:00:07 EEST

>Btw, somewhat OT question: IIRC, someone mentioned that in order for
>Ardour to avoid a segfault on exit I would have to change something in
>the CMT LADSPA plugin set. Can you tell me what's up with that ??

there are some global variables with the same name in different
plugins. this isn't strictly an error, but anyone loading the .so's
with a library that sets RTLD_GLOBAL will end up with a segfault when
the program shuts down. so, the names need to be changed and/or the
variables need to be made static.

--p