Re: [linux-audio-dev] App intercomunication issues, some views

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] App intercomunication issues, some views
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 17:37:50 EEST

Hello. Do we have even agreed on how to organize audio/sound files
for the use in multiple applications? File formats?

We could agree on the directory structures, EDL file format,
overview file format (for waveform drawing), sequencer file format,
modular (synth) structure file format. File locking should be
standardized too for avoiding file editing conflicts.

 -*-

Would a model where a project launches applications work better
than a model where applications open projects?

Juhana