[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA RDF progress

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA RDF progress
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 19:40:22 EEST

I now have my plugins organised into a tree of classes (a taxonomy), and
an example program to display it.

The example source is at http://plugin.org.uk/lrdf/showtaxonomy.c
Its output is at http://plugin.org.uk/lrdf/tax.txt

ladspa.rdfs describes the taxonomy.

The usage algorithm is pretty simple I think:

function decend (class)
        foreach instance in class
                do something with instance

        foreach subclass in class
                decend (subclass)

To kick it off just call decend on the Plugin class.

Is that a suitable API for gui building, or would people prefer something
non recursive?

I think the next step is to package it up into a library so people can try
it.

- Steve