Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh plugins 0.2.8

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh plugins 0.2.8
From: Kai Vehmanen (kai.vehmanen_AT_wakkanet.fi)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 03:18:23 EEST

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Steve Harris wrote:

> http://plugin.org.uk/releases/0.2.8/
>
> And of course, I now include LADSPA 1.1 default hints and a (fixed)
> ladspa.h.

Due to the fierce feature race between our projects, both gstreamer and
ecasound (plus ecamegapedal) now have initial support for this default
hints API in the CVS-trees. Check the whole story at...

http://eca.cx/lau/2002/07/0480.html
http://eca.cx/lau/2002/07/0484.html
http://eca.cx/lau/2002/07/0495.html

... :)