Re: ECA homepage. Re: [linux-audio-dev] App intercomunication issues, some views. GSOUND ????

Subject: Re: ECA homepage. Re: [linux-audio-dev] App intercomunication issues, some views. GSOUND ????
From: janne halttunen (jhalttun_AT_pp.htv.fi)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 16:57:56 EEST

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 14:11:03 +0200 (MET DST)
"Kjetil S. Matheussen" <k.s.matheussen_AT_notam02.no> wrote:

> Hi, I've been on the www.eca.cx homepage many times. But each time
> I get so confused. How about a redisign. For example to put a
> menu on the left like this:
>
> -overview (the heteca page)
> -ecasound
> -main
> -features
(...)

Umm, 'heteca' is my rather dated frontend to ecasound and it currently doesn't even have a webpage. The source is available, though the program itself is pretty unusable for reallife purposes. :(

I'm thinking of rewriting this thing on gtk2 someday. :)

janne