Re: [linux-audio-dev] reborn aborted

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] reborn aborted
From: Billy Biggs (vektor_AT_dumbterm.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 15:56:28 EEST

Bob Ham (node_AT_users.sourceforge.net):

> On Thu, 2002-08-15 at 12:48, Billy Biggs wrote:
>
> > We still don't know if he's using gsynth code under a different
> > license.
>
> He is.

  Woohoo, so we have no right to complain every post about not releasing
source.

  It's no wonder we don't have enough linux application developers, they
know that if they even think about releasing applications without source
code, they'll be flamed forever.

  Real friendly environment...

--
Billy Biggs