Re: [linux-audio-dev] What I think about reborn.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] What I think about reborn.
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent.touquet_AT_pandora.be)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 14:48:36 EEST

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 12:31:22PM +0200, Tobias Ulbricht wrote:
>Rediculus!
>where has tolerance, hospitality and an unbiased attitude towards others
>gone that this list had so far?
ACK.
I have been upset by some messages on this list too.
I didn't want to react as it seemed like
*an utter waste of time*.

Unfortunately that leaves these stupid flames
as the only reactions about this mans work
on the list, which is no mirror of the general
feeling towards his work.
At least I and more people with me respect his work.

>Instead of blaming anyone, lets rather invite the author into lad if he
>still wants and let that chapter be history.
>If lad has to chance to get hold of a coder, why do people scare him
>away?
Politics :)
I like Linus' attitude towards this: screw politics in coding ! :D

Lets try to be friendly ok.
He who is without sin can cast the first stone.
Unfortunately I'm such a sinner I don't even
have any stones which I would be even remotely
allowed to throw ;)

>cheers,
>tobias, who is like you - not doing anyting at all...

I mostly lurk too.
Just give me some time, I'll get there. :)
Don't let fscking politics scare you.
Learn from the gurus, kill the trolls and chill...

regards