Re: [linux-audio-dev] What I think about reborn.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] What I think about reborn.
From: Paul Winkler (pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com)
Date: Fri Aug 16 2002 - 16:38:39 EEST

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 12:23:05PM +0100, Bob Ham wrote:
> On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 11:31, Tobias Ulbricht wrote:
> > where has tolerance, hospitality and an unbiased attitude towards others
> > gone that this list had so far?
>
> That's a good question. There seems to be a lot of negativity floating
> about for some reason. I'd like it go away.

I haven't posted on this topic because it seems to be an endless
sidetrack, but I just want to go on record that I hold no ill
feelings toward the David Singer, or anybody else here
(even the somewhat infamous Broadcast 2000 guy).
It's a free world and I don't think we will keep it that way by
enforcing one pattern of behavior for all software authors.
In general, I prefer to presume good motives when I lack real evidence
of bad motives. I don't see anything sinister about anything I've
read on the reborn site or in the message that was posted here.
David, if you're still reading, I hope this experience hasn't
soured you on our little world permanently.

--

Paul Winkler "Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"