[linux-audio-dev] realtime audio streaming

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] realtime audio streaming
From: Vijay Anand (vijaya_AT_convergelabs.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 22:44:39 EEST

Hello,

I don't know if it is right place to ask this question. If not please excuse
me and kindly direct me to right forum.

If I were to stream audio in realtime in a shared network what are the
points that I have to keep in mind or what are
the issues that I need to take care to acheive good quality audio at the
receiving end. Are there any algorithms or
standard procedures defined to ensure good audio quality in realtime audio
streaming ? If so kindly give reference for
the same.

Is there any way by which the performance of such a system measured.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay