Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADPSA v1.1 SDK Provisional Release

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADPSA v1.1 SDK Provisional Release
From: Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann_AT_st.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 13:08:05 EEST

Hi,
richard_AT_muse.demon.co.uk wrote:

> BTW, I've released a "proper" version of 1.1 and updated the website
> (although there a few things I need to change, e.g. reference to
> AlsaModularSynth).
>
> Please let me know if anything is broken - or if you'd like a reference to
> your plugins added.

What I'd personally like to see (and I hope others do, too) is that the
version number be reflected in both the name of the archive I download
(e.g. "ladspa_sdk-1.1.tgz") and in the directory name it unpacks to
(same as before, but without the .tgz of course :-). Oh, and reflecting
this on the actual webpage (maybe even *dreaming into the blue* with a
"History" section) would be great, too :-).

Ok, enough nagging. Then again, about one year ago, you asked me to nag
you about this in case you forget it :-).

Thanks,
Frank