[linux-audio-dev] Notation program.

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Notation program.
From: Charles Read (read_AT_maths.leeds.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 21:41:21 EEST

        Hi folks,

    is there a music notation program for linux that really does the job well -
you play your MIDI keyboard and a reasonable approximation to a score appears on
your screen? I've tried "rosegarden" but the editing facilities are a bit
primitive and it doesn't really print out..... not WYSIWYG anyway.
                If not I might have a hack at writing one......

                Charles.

Prof. Charles J. Read, Dept. of Maths, University of Leeds, Leeds LS2 9JT, UK.
work phone 0113 233-5179 email read_AT_maths.leeds.ac.uk webpage
http://maths.leeds.ac.uk/~read