RE: [linux-audio-dev] Notation program.

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] Notation program.
From: Brian Redfern (bredfern_AT_calarts.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 01:41:16 EEST

I wasn't thinking right, really, the softsynth or midi module is the
place where this would happen, I can set up gamelan tunings within swami
and then use the vir midi driver to drive iiwu syth with rosegarden.

Although I work comfortably with standard notation, I've also studied a
wide variety of alternate notation systems.

--
http://www.brianredfern.com
;-)>