[linux-audio-dev] 'nix Rt sampler

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] 'nix Rt sampler
From: [3] (machine_AT_vectorstar.net)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 15:17:56 EEST

Hey guys,
i was just wondering are/have any of you guys developed/tried
developed/planning to develop a realtime software sampler fror linux...
Any details on previous applications/attempts would be greatly
appreciated...
So would any advice on problems i'm likely to encounter..
I'm looking to develop it under FSM labs RTLinux with the device driver code
integrated into the main sampler code..... Initially i want it to do simple
stuff like:

On midi input
    play [sample] out soundcard

my audio theory is mostly up to scratch.. but my c/c++ needs work...
Any advice would be muchly appreciated...
[3]
machine_AT_vectorstar.net