Re: [OT][linux-audio-dev] URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED

Subject: Re: [OT][linux-audio-dev] URGENT ATTENTION NEEDED
From: rm (async_AT_cc.gatech.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 09:06:42 EEST

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 06:05:48AM -0700, Mrs m mobutu Sese-seko wrote:
> FROM:MRS. M SESE-SEKO
> [...]

just so this won't be a total waste, i submit for your amusement,
http://www.xach.com/togo/index.html
. it's a hilarious romp into the world of nigerian scam baiting.

it contains such gems as :
------------------------------------
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:31:54 -0400
From: Zachary Beane
To: Abed Solomon <absolomonus_AT_fastermail.com>
Subject: Re: Numbers.

I am suddenly very concerned about our email communication being
intercepted. The rest of this message will be in "pig talk", a code
where the first letter is moved to the end of the word and each word
is followed by "ay".

I-ay ave-hay a-ay eeting-may onight-tay. Ut-bay I-ay an-cay all-cay
ou-yay omorrow-tay. Is-ay at-thay acceptable-ay? Ease-play eply-ray
in-ay ode-cay. My-ay oss-bay ay-may e-bay istening-lay.

Ankyou-thay or-fay is-thay opportunity-ay,
ach-Zay