[linux-audio-dev] testing LADSPA plugins

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] testing LADSPA plugins
From: Nathaniel Virgo (nev_AT_ziggy.uklinux.net)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 18:36:43 EEST

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has any ideas on the best way to test/debug some
LADSPA plugins that I've written (using the cmt framework). There is
applyplugin but it can't test plugins that only output control signals (I'm
currently using SSM to test these but it's a bit cumbersome), and I'd also
like to be able to test run_adding.

I was thinking of writing my own toy host to do this, but it looks like a
fair amount of work, so if anyone knows of a host that definately uses
run_adding please let me know.

thanks,

Nathaniel