[linux-audio-dev] Autoconf macros for libsndfile

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Autoconf macros for libsndfile
From: Jeff Welty (welty_AT_harbornet.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 18:32:07 EEST

Anyone made autoconf macros for libsndfile?
Specifically ones that could test for the
appropriate version of libsndfile? I have
completed the initial integration of libsndfile
into gwc and am working on the configure scripts,
would rather use someone else's before I hack one
together myself...

Thanks,
Jeff Welty